Key Verse

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word. Psalm 119:9

Friday, March 23, 2012

Trip #1

This being the first installment in a two part series...

We got to our hotel and spent like 30 minutes checking in. Then we got up to our room and watched the wolf pack play some basketball. This ended at 10:27 and now I am blogging before bed.

Tomorrow at 3:15 we leave for the air port. Then I am headed off to Honduras to do what only Micah and I know... (not a word, Micah...) just kidding, but seriously this will probably be the last time I have internet until we get back.

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judæa, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. (Acts 1:8 KJV)


See ya!!!
2 Timothy 2:22
(you knew I was gonna put that there...)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I am so excited for you Ry-Guy! There is something very powerful about seeing God at work amongst the people of another country and language. Praying you are a blessing to those people you meet and that you in turn are blessed to meet them. I'm looking forward to hearing what God shows you through this trip! :D