Key Verse

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word. Psalm 119:9

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

All I have is Christ

Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever. (Psalm 73:25, 26 KJV)

We sing songs all the time about this. *points finger* do YOU believe it? If God took everything from you, such as: friends, family, possessions, health, even life, would you still be COMPLETELY content in Christ? Not would you survive or get by. Would you be happy? I could talk about this for a long time but I can't really say anything more then I have just said. Just think about that for a while. All I have is Christ. Jesus is my life. That's my goal. How about you?

No comments: