Key Verse

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word. Psalm 119:9

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My near death experience

I don't know how "near death" it actually was, but it is a catchy title.

Anyway, so I was driving with dad tonight, on 93. I merged into the right lane. Suddenly, out of no where, this car comes flying past, gets a tire in the sand at the edge of the road, an spins right in front of me! (I say he came out of no where because I hadn't seen him in my rear view mirror, probably because he was going something close to 90 mph) Anyway, I applied the brakes and we slowed down to see the guy do two more complete 360's and end up in the ditch. He was in a tall car and could easily have rolled, which would probably have made me hit him. Keep in mind I was going 56 at the time. Well, there it is...

No comments: