Key Verse

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word. Psalm 119:9

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Father/Son

God is your father, your Dad. Do you believe that?

And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. (Matthew 23:9 KJV)

Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. (John 8:41 KJV)

Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. (2 Corinthians 1:2 KJV)

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. (John 14:10 KJV)

For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. (Matthew 10:20 KJV)

No comments: