Key Verse

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word. Psalm 119:9

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Bible

It's been bugging me for a while that I love to read and haven't even read the whole Bible yet. A little while ago I started a Bible reading plan that will get me through it in just about 90 days. It's been great so far. I highly encourage you to start a plan yourself. You might be thinking "well I would... But I have no time." YES YOU DO!!!! We all have 24 hours a day. What you do with it is your decision. You sleep don't you?!? (DON'T YOU?!?!?) Cut an hour out of that if you have no other time. That's what I did, and honestly I didn't think it would last for very long. So I asked God to keep me awake. It worked. I am in Numbers right now. It actually is quite interesting.

No comments: