Key Verse

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word. Psalm 119:9

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

Today is thanksgiving, as some of you know, and I decided to post a small list of the things I am thankful for... (not really in order) btw, I am really tired so this might come out a little weird...

God

Jesus's sacrifice for us

God's acceptance of that sacrifice (often taken for granted)

Family

Friends

Steve Jobs

Sports

Food

Mac and Cheese

More Mac and Cheese

A bed to sleep in

A house to stay inside on cold days

The Packers

My other friends

Laughter

Sleep (and lots of it)

My church family

Singing (you never thought I would say that mom)

Amazing things

Other amazing things

Food

Wifi

Football

The incredibly luxurious lifestyle almost every American lives (even the prisoners)

Dad's job

Homeschooling

Getting an A sometimes

Weight lifting

Food

Basketball

Snow

Cold temperatures

Hot chocolate



Many other things that are evading my conscious mind right now...

Well, thanks for reading. What are you thankful for?

No comments: