Key Verse

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word. Psalm 119:9

Friday, November 11, 2011

Funnyness is back

I haven't put any jokes on for a while so here it goes :)
Funny Puns:
I wondered why the baseball was getting  bigger, then it hit me.

I couldn't quite remember how to throw a boomerang, but eventually it came back to me.

I used to have a fear of hurdles, but I got over it.

I did a theatrical performance on puns, really it was just a play on words.

He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how a Mercedes bends.

Lightning sometimes shocks people because it doesn't know how to conduct its self.

To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

A prisoner's favorite punctuation mark is a period, it marks the end of his sentence.

When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds.

Sleep comes so naturally to me, I can do it with my eyes closed.

The dead batteries were given out free of charge.

What is the difference between a poorly dressed man on a bike and a nicely dressed man on a trike? A tire.

If you step in a plane and see a friend of yours named jack, don't yell Hi Jack!

The short fortune teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.

No matter how much you push the envelope it will still be stationary.

A grenade thrown in a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart

Did you hear about the fire at the circus? The heat was in tents!

No comments: