Key Verse

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word. Psalm 119:9

Monday, May 23, 2011

New Summer's Resolutions

Never did do a new year resolution so I decided to just do a summer. Hopefully over the summer I will continue to do or accomplish all of the following.

1. Shower ever day (JUST KIDDING!!! I do shower every day) lol
2. Eat only one desert a week
3. Eat at least one fruit a day
4. Get at least 10 hours of sleep a night
5. Continue to lift weights every other day
6. Continue to read the Bible every day
7. Continue to work on jumping every other day
8. Run sprints every day
9. Practice basketball every day
10. Eat no veggies (joking, again)
11. Save up for and buy an iPad


1 Corinthians 10:25-26: Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it for a crown that will not last, we do it for a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly, I do not fight like a man beating the air, but I beat my body and make it my slave, so that I will not be disqualified for the prize. (no idea what version)

No comments: