Key Verse

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word. Psalm 119:9

Saturday, May 7, 2011

How to Train Your Dragon review

I thought I would put together something to show WHY I don't like the movie "How to Train Your Dragon" I like the story line, it has sweet animation, and funny lines, but unfortunately it is riddled with world views, most obvious is feminism. You are probably like "WHAT!!!" but its true, the men (sorry girls) are supposed to take initiative, but the main charter is basically portrayed as a wimp while the girl is really tough and good at fighting. She is always the one who wins, and beats up on poor whats-his-name. Beside, that is what is in almost every movie. They are kissing, (well actually SHE is kissing HIM) and not even either out of high school, or engaged. Also, there is some, not much, but some crude humor. Not a lot, but enough to make me not want to see it again.  So yeah, disagree with me if you want but I prefer to watch other more edifying movies. 

No comments: