Key Verse

How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to thy word. Psalm 119:9

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Daily Joke

Now just a warning, I probably won't be doing any blonde jokes (I am blond) or yo mama, sense I don't like that kind of humor. 




One day President Obama fell off a bridge and was saved by three young boys.

Obama thanked them and said he'd give them all one thing in the whole world. 

The first boy asked for a trip to Disney Land and vuala... that summer he was in Disney Land.

The second boy asked for a pair of Nike Shocks and sure enough the next day he was wearing a pair of Nike's.

The third boy asked for a wheel chair with a plasma TV, cup holders and hydrolics. 

Obama, looking puzzled at the boy, asked why he wanted a tricked out wheel chair because he didn't look disabled. 

The young boy replied, "I will be after my father finds out that I saved you".

No comments: